How do we continuously develop capabilities in everyone we work with?
We employ multiple approaches including formal classroom training and on the job coaching.
Coaching and training is in our PIPer’s DNA. We work closely with your managers, supervisors and front line personnel to build their skills in the areas that drive operational performance.
We get our hands dirty with you to identify and resolve the most critical issues you are facing within your organisation. We use proven PIP approaches and methodologies, giving your team the confidence needed to be successful and teach others how to do the same.
We also head to the classroom with over 600 training tools and materials ready to be utilized by our PIPers and your organisation. Our customised tool kits arm you with everything you need to move forward rapidly. Be ready to participate and learn practical, on the job approaches that will keep your organisation well equipped today and down the road.
What else should you know about PIP’s Training Courses?
- Since adults learn best by combining short periods of classroom training with on the job coaching, we make sure our courses mirror that approach as well, making it easier for you to deliver real, implemented results.
- PIP courses are offered both onsite, as part of a PIP engagement, and offsite as a standalone programme.
- Because we have such a vast pool of resources, your PIP tool kits are packed full of useable materials tailored specifically to your needs. No matter your level within your organisation, you’ll benefit from PIP’s training and coaching.
- PIP’s courses are used to support hands-on coaching and training especially for you. Our wide spread knowledge base teaches everything from continuous improvement and strategic sourcing to lean and construction productivity.
- As a course attendee, you will have the full support of our PIP Business Coach who will serve as your role model and support team as skills are mastered.
- Courses are structured to reflect the steps required to implement results, no matter who is responsible for delivering them. We have a tailored training programme for each individual involved in the organisation.
- Once you’ve completed a course, you will successfully be able to apply your customised PIP tool kit and methodologies to the real business situations you find yourself in every day. You will also have the confidence to replicate what you learned across other parts of your business, without having to engage PIP again (although we’re always willing to help).
While training in a classroom is vital, being able to demonstrate capability is when success is ultimately achieved. We track and measure the job capabilities for you and offer support as you ‘hard-wire’ ongoing performance improvement. This helps strategically align you with your organisation’s objectives.