We look for people with:
A passion for results: a relentless focus on delivering results, pragmatism and interest in generating real impact. An appetite for hustle and making things happen – and happen quickly.
- A hard-worker with outstanding grades?
- Pragmatic and practical?
- Personally responsible for making a difference?
Problem-solving and analytical skills: an ability to dissect complex problems and quickly identify the critical levers with which to effect positive change.
- Good at solving complex problems?
- Able to implement solutions to complex problems?
- Able to generate successful ideas?
People skills: excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills who is good at establishing rapport, listening, building trust and coaching. Good at bringing people on the journey with them.
- Respected by your peers?
- A clear and concise communicator?
- A coach to those around you?
Energy: a high level of energy and an ability to motivate and inspire others; fun to work with. Happy to travel.
- Friendly and fun to be around?
- Enjoy working in a team?
- Love knowing every day will be different?
Role model material: individuals who are a good match with Partner in Performance’s values.
- Aligned with our values?
- Able to demonstrate how you live our values?